A 12 minute mile is just as far as a 7 minute mile.
We want to open up the world of running to people of all fitness levels.
At O2 Fitness Studio we offer a running program centered on an interval-based approach to training for and completing 10k (6.2 miles) or half-marathon (13.1 miles) distances. Our goal is to create a community of runners. We provide a supportive and encouraging environment that gets you running, keeps you running injury-free, and helps you stay committed to your training goals.
We offer three training seasons a year to help you get started, go further, get faster, or just keep those feet moving:
Spring Road Running Season (16 weeks) - begins February 25, 2018-June 10, 2018
Summer Trail Running Season (16 weeks) - begins July 1, 2018-October 14, 2018
Fall/Winter Conditioning Season (12 weeks) - begins November 4, 2018-January 20, 2019
Basic Training Package
- 4 month training schedule, including midweek workouts (Fall/Winter Season is 3 months)
- Time trial to determine pace and interval
- Sunday morning group long "one" - nope it's not a typo, we have runners and walkers in our training program
- Group midweek runs
- Clinics discussing proper shoe fit, fueling for performance, biomechanics/gait, injury prevention, benefits of cross-training for athletes and heart rate training
- O2 Fitness Training Shirt
- Support and encouragement every step of the way
- Enrollment Fee for Spring and Trail Season $179
- Enrollment Fee for Fall/Winter Season $139
Basic Training + Balanced Conditioning Package
- Basic Training Package
- 16 studio classes (Spin®, Strength & Conditioning and yoga), a $224 value when purchased separately
- Enrollment Fee for Spring and Trail Season $259
- Enrollment Fee for Fall/Winter Season $199 (12 studio classes)